I know, i know - another holiday guide. But there is a very good explanation for this one!
Majority of the posts on my blog are inspired by actual events in my real life (hence A Day In The Lalz). Last week at work my team decided on doing a White Elephant Gift Exchange at work for the holidays. Now the kicker is that the gifts have to be gender neutral because everyone is in on the gift exchange (guys and gals) and the budget is $20! At first I panicked because I didn't know what to get that would fit all the requirements but then I realized I can just google and find a ton of ideas, right?! WRONG. I spent a solid 45 minutes searching various ways to find articles, lists, ideas for "Holiday Gift Exchange for Coworkers Under $20 Gender Neutral" - my results were slim to none. Therefore I decided to take it upon myself to put a list together. ALL of these gifts fall under the category of under $20, works for both guys and girls, and are AWESOME gifts to give!
1. Humans of New York Book - you can't go wrong with such a wonderful uplifting, unique book.
2. Dylan's Candy Bar Santa Sweet Candy Tin - festive and delicious candy!
3. The New York Times 36 Hour Guide: USA & Canada Northeast - this book is filled with a ton of wonderful suggestions that offers a ton of inspiration and always a crowd favorite!
4. Mini Travel Steamer - one of those gifts that anyone would love to receive because it's extremely useful!
5. Selfie Stick - people may not admit it, but we all own at least one selfie stick!
6. Tea Infuser - a perfect holiday gift in a festive red shade that is just right and under budget!
7. Christmas Mason Jar Set - everyone loves a good mason jar set!
8. Record Coasters - a cute remix on a classic coaster gift.
9. 2016 Desk Calendar - a desk calendar that your coworker would love to get!