Fact: I own a ton of handbags. Truth: I change it up on a daily basis. Since I have a thing for organization and don't like dumping things in and out of a purse - I've developed a method. I put together my very own Purse Kit Pouch filled with a few essential items.
- Hand Cream - L'Occitane Pivoine Flora
- Lip Balm - Rosebud Salve in a Tube
- Tide to Go
- Pen - even in this technological world of ours there will always be a need for a pen.
- Business Cards - for my ADITL blog cards because it's happened more than once that someone asks for info on my blog and a handing a business card is just more professional.
- Compact mirror
- Mints - Trader Joe's Green Tea Infused Mints
- Hand Sanitizer - I'm a public health person therefore this one is a no brainer and I'm a germaphobe.
- Hair tie - just because you never know when you have to tie something.
- Mini tweezers
- Disposable Nail File
- Dior Lip Glow -
- Lipstick - Chanel 92 Emotion
- Pill Case - I always have a few Ibuprofen, Tylenol, and allergy medicine just in case. I got this cute Tulip one from Etsy. They have a ton of great options for under $10!
- ***Tissue - not pictured because I've ran out! But generally I have a travel size pack in the pouch.
Having this pouch on hand allows me to switch up my handbags easily without worrying I've left anything behind. On a regular day my handbag consists of this pouch, wallet, keys, phone, and camera. I can switch up my bags with ease and stay prepared with all my essentials!
How do you keep your handbag organized???