Summer is al about BBQs and outdoor fun! One of my favorite summer dishes is BBQ corn! I love it! When I "lived" in Hawaii for three weeks I became straight up addicted to corn. Ever since I came back I have been trying to find a way to emulate BBQ corn but the oven version. Sometimes its just too hard to start up the whole grill for some corn. After interesting and trying a few things I finally constructed a great recipe! This recipe was approved by my bro and cousin - they practically inhaled it.
- Trader Joe's Fresh Corn (4 in a pack)
- Unsalted Butter
- Chopped Chives (fresh or dried) or Paprika
- Parmesan Cheese
- Put oven on 350 F
- Place aluminum foil in 13x9 pan (I use a cake pan)
- Cute corn in half and place all 8 pieces in the pan
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as desired.
- Either sprinkle chopped chives or paprika - depends to your taste like. I prefer it spicy however my family likes it with chives.
- Line up the corn in the pan and thinly slice the butter and place on top and in between the corn.
- Put the corn in the oven - after about twenty minutes flip the corn around and add some more slices of butter.
- Once the corn becomes golden and starts to sizzle you take it out of the oven.
- Immediately after sprinkle and cover the corn with parmesan cheese while it is still in the pan.
- Place the corn in a serving dish and enjoy!!
It is so easy to make since it can be made in the oven - which means corn year round not just in the summer! Hurray!