In the summer months I tend to change my beauty routine to a simple more fresh look. Since it is hot and humid where I live I don't like having too much stuff on my face and feeling icky. Therefore I stick to these 8 products that I can't live without in the summer:
1. Revlon Liquid Eyeliner [Black Brown]: This is hands down my favorite liquid liner. I have tried them all but always come back to this revlon one. I love the tip and precision the liner gives me.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil [Hustle]: I use a pencil to line my lower lashes. Hustle is the color I use mainly but every once in a while I will switch it up with a color liner from the Urban Decary Ocho Loco liner set. Generally I coordinate my lower lash pencil with the outfit I'm wearing that day.
3. theBalm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer: Ever since I received this in my Birchbox a few years ago I have been hooked. I use a small dab of this powder to highlight my brow bone.
4. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara: This mascara makes my eyes POP! I absolutely love how it enhances my lashes and make it look as if I have false lashes on. Let's be real though ain't no one got time for false lashes at 8am before work.
5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer [Bisque]: Tinted moisturizer is my BFF. I only wear foundation on special occasions - such as weddings - majority of the time I'm wearing tinted moisturizer. I do not like the feel of foundation and truly believe it ruins my skin. Therefore 90% of the time I dab on the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer so don't go overboard.
6. Nars Blush [Orgasm]: This blush is perfect for summer. It is complimentary on any person's skin tone!
7. Chella Highlighter Pencil: I use this pencil to highlight under my eyes and anywhere on my face that needs some brightening.
8. Sara Happ The Lip Slip: During the summer I generally stick to gloss. This Sara Happ lip gloss is my favorite because it moisturizes my lips and gives me a hint of shine!
What is your summer beauty routine?? Any product you can't live without? Do share!